ICED(AI) has launched a consulting arm that helps companies implement AI infrastructure safely and securely
A reality in which passionate engineers continue to develop cutting-edge innovations that make the world a better place while private individuals remain insulated from the potential downsides of rapidly-advancing technologies.
Raise awareness of and spur informed discussion surrounding the ethical dilemmas presented by modern developments in Artificial Intelligence.
Protecting privacy while fostering innovation and always prioritizing individuals' rights to autonomy and freedom of thought.
Expert Panels and Networking Events
Brand Building Opportunities
Access to Mentors and Adivsors
Chairman & Founder
(Mouseover for bio)
Lloyd is an alumnus of both the Wharton School of Business and Columbia University. He has been a featured guest speaker and panelist at numerous prestigious institutions including Stanford, Columbia, Wharton, and UCLA. His experience managing institutional portfolios for BlackRock, data science initiatives for Samsung, and Machine Learning engines for SimpleBet, along with a lifelong passion for entrepreneurship and innovation have placed him at the center of the discussion surrounding ethical dilemmas in the field.
(Mouseover for bio)
Michael is the holder of three degrees from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology - a Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering, a Master's in Nuclear Engineering, and an interdisciplinary Ph.D. in Nuclear Engineering, Political Science, and History of Technology. He is the principal of Reliable Software, a firm with expertise in software architecture and development, and the alignment of information technology with business goals. He was a Lecturer in the Aeronautics and Astronautics Department at M.I.T. where his research and teaching focus was understanding how people build mental models in order to solve problems.
Digital Divide Data
Dr. Javier Mendoza
- Jul 28, 2020, 9:00 AM EDTWebinar
- Dec 20, 2019, 5:00 PM GMT+1KU Leuven University Hall, Leuven, BelgiumChairman & Founder, Lloyd Danzig, will be discussing the ways in which AI has led to a mass distorition of the notion of truth in a brand new presentation - The Road to Artificial Intelligence: Decoupling Appearance From Reality.
- Dec 11, 2019, 3:20 PM ESTJacob Javits Center, New York, NY, USAJoin our Chairman and Founder, Lloyd Danzig, and Charter Member, Andrew Dassori at the Jacob Javits Center next week for a fireside chat covering the ways in which asset managers leverage Artificial Intelligence to deliver superior returns to investors.
- Nov 12, 2019, 11:30 AM – Nov 13, 2019, 12:15 PMColumbia University, New York, NYLloyd Danzig will be giving a keynote presentation on developments in Artificial Intelligence, particularly those within the subfield of Machine Learning, that are revolutionizing the sports gaming and entertainment industry.
- Sep 25, 2019, 8:00 AM PDT – Sep 26, 2019, 9:00 PM PDTPalace of Fine Arts, San Francisco, CAJoin ICED(AI) members including Peter Swaniker and Lloyd Danzig who will be on stage discussing a variety of relevant topics in AI.